Carrera Trucking LLC is located in Balchsprings, TX, and is "Family-owned." We are small but well-focused on growing, and we are confident you will experience what that means on your very first day! We are looking to hire professional CDL-A truck drivers and owner-operators to join our flatbed division team. No flatbed experience? No problem; we provide additional training during orientation to ensure you are capable and confident. Our training process is 1 month or less if you're experienced. Our flatbed routes provide consistent, steady miles and familiarity with the customers you work with. All candidates must have a valid CDL-A license and three years of driving experience.
- Starting pay: Each Load Will Pay 30% of the top
- Average annual earnings: $80K
- Top performer earnings: $100K
- Home time: Out 2 - 3 days based on location -Full-time job: Monday
- Friday or Sunday to Friday, up to you.
- Additional stop pay (Included In The Load)
- Paid Christmas Bonus.
- For every passed DOT Inspection, you will receive $100.
- Experienced company drivers and owner-operators are encouraged to apply.
- Paid weekly
- 24/7/365 road service assistance
- Fuel discount
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Uniform allowance
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Valid truck driving license, and medical card
Home Weekly Monday to Friday or stay out for multiple weeks at a time
OTR driving: 1 year (Preferred)
Driving in a commercial vehicle: 3 years (Preferred)
Are You Okay with staying OTR 2-3 days out of the week?
How many years of flatbed experience do you have?
$1,600.00 - $2,000.00 + per week
- Supplemental Pay:
Extra stop pay
Breakdown pay on your settlement
We are looking for a Freight broker agent with a passion for sales, building relationships, and strong communication skills. The Freight broker agent will be responsible for prospecting, engaging, and closing new accounts and building and maintaining relationships with a customer base.
- Have a current book of business (PREFERABLY)
- Manage and develop relationships with carriers and customers
- Negotiate rates and contracts with carriers
- Coordinate and track shipments to ensure timely delivery
- Utilize TMS and EDI systems for data entry and documentation
- Generate leads for new business opportunities
- Provide excellent customer service to clients
- Previous experience in carrier sales or transportation sales is preferred
- Knowledge of TMS and EDI systems for data entry and documentation
- Familiarity with US DOT regulations related to transportation of goods
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
In-person or remote
strict commission-paid job
commission base pay is 60/40 from the total profits of each load